Our website address is: https://global.diariodorio.com
Our street address is Rua Sete de Setembro, 88, sala 410, Centro, Rio de Janeiro/RJ, Brazil
The cookies that are used on this site may be installed by the site itself, which originate from the different servers operated by it, or from the servers of third parties that provide services and install cookies and/or web beacons (for example, cookies that are used to provide advertising services or certain content through which the user views the advertising or content at a predetermined time). The user can search the hard disk of his computer as instructed by the browser itself.
The User has the possibility of setting up his browser to be warned on the computer screen when receiving cookies and to prevent their installation on the hard disk. The information related to this setting is available in instructions and manuals of the browser itself.
2. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. We do this so that we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of holding them back for moderation.
We collect information about visitors who comment on sites that use Akismet’s anti-spam services. This information varies depending on the setting given to Akismet on that site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, username, which post, and the URL of the site (along with other information provided by the commenter, such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
3. If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser.
4. When you log into your account on the site, we also create several cookies to save your account data and your screen display choices. Login cookies are kept for two days and screen option cookies for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your access is retained for two weeks. If you sign out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
5. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads during your visit to our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
6. When posting photos with the hashtag #diariodorio on Instagram, the instagrammer agrees that the photos will be used, with credit, by @diariodorio and its partners.
7. Articles on this site may include embedded content such as videos, images, articles, etc. Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor were visiting the other site.
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we remove any personal data that we hold about you. This does not include any data that we have the obligation to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
If you have any questions about your privacy rights you can contact email@example.com.